shipping and returns
I ship my originals, prints and cards worldwide.
In case your country isn’t supported in the webshop, please send me a message so I can add your country to the list.
All orders are processed and sent from The Netherlands and are shipped by PostNL or DPD.
Shipping rates are calculated at checkout based on your address, your chosen shipping method and the size and weight of your order.
I offer free worldwide delivery on orders of € 150 or more.
When a package ships internationally, buyers are responsible for any customs, VAT, duties, tariff, import taxes or other surcharges that may apply on shipments. Pam Slaats is not responsible. Please consult your country’s customs or other proper authorities for information regarding this.
When I receive your order I will send you an order confirmation via email. The confirmation is sent within 24 hours, if you have not received it within that period please send an email to email@example.com.
Original Artworks are very carefully packaged. They are sent matted and framed, in order to protect the artwork as much as possible. If desired you can easily change the wooden frame when you receive the artwork.
Fine Art Prints come protected in a plastic sleeve and wrapped with cardboard for protection. All prints are sent flat in a cardboard box.
Greeting Cards are packed in a biodegradable transparent sleeve made from plant material. They are send in a cardboard box.
I care a lot about sustainability and the environment, so I always aim to use recycled or eco friendly material for packaging and shipping.
You will receive a tracking number as soon as your purchase has been shipped.
delivery time guidelines
I aim to send your product within 2-5 days after you have placed your order. Delivery outside the Netherlands may take up to 1-3 weeks.
International shipments may experience delays due to Covid-19.
In case you wish to return your order, you can do so within 14 days after receiving your order, starting from the day of delivery. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately I can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in perfect condition, unused and undamaged. It must also be in the original packaging.
- All returns need to be notified at Pam Slaats by email first (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please quote your order number, name and address as used in the original order.
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items and personalised artwork cannot be refunded.
- The original shipping costs cannot be refunded.
- Return shipping is payable by the buyer. Note that VAT, additional taxes, duties and other import expenses that may apply again are not covered.
- Don’t forget to write your order number, name and address on the return package.
- Returns are at risk of the buyer, I am not responsible for loss or damaged packages of returned products. Please save your track&trace code of the return package as proof of posting.
- I must receive the product in perfect and unused condition, in the original packaging.
Once your return is received and inspected, I will send you an email to notify you that I have received your returned item. I will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund (minus the original shipping costs) will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Exchanging an item is possible. Please note that you will be responsible for paying additional shipping costs.
If you wish to exchange your product, please notify me by email first (email@example.com).
In the unfortunate situation that your order arrives damaged or incorrect, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours after receiving your order. Please send me the information and documentation describing the fault before sending the product.
All orders are taken care of personally and send in good condition. I am not responsible for damage due to transport or loss, nor delay of delivery due to second or third parties.